• 26 Court Street, Suite 701, Brooklyn, NY 11242
  • (855) 768-8845 (Available 24/7)
  • info@311immigration.com

Other Ways To Get A Green Card

Although most immigrants come to live permanently in the United States through a family member’s sponsorship, employment, or a job offer, there are many other ways to get a green card (permanent residence).

These special adjustment programs are limited to individuals meeting particular qualifications and/or applying during certain time frames.

Amerasian Child of a U.S. Citizen

American Indian Born in Canada

Armed Forces Member

Cuban Native or Citizen

Diversity Immigrant Visa Program

Haitian Refugee

Help HAITI Act of 2010

Indochinese Parole Adjustment Act

Informant (S Nonimmigrant)

Lautenberg Parolee

Legal Immigration Family Equity (LIFE) Act

Person Born to Foreign Diplomat in United States


Section 13 (Diplomat)

Victim of Criminal Activity (U Nonimmigrant)

Victim of Trafficking (T Nonimmigrant)

For information about the special categories below, see under the “Family,” Working in the U.S.” and “Humanitarian” links to the right. 
Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA)

Green Cards Through Special Categories of Jobs Includes:
Afghan/Iraqi Translator


International Organization Employee

Iraqi Who Assisted the U.S. Government

NATO-6 Nonimmigrant

Panama Canal Employee

Physician National Interest Waiver

Religious Worker

Green Cards Through Special Categories of Family Includes:
Battered Spouse or Child (VAWA)

K Nonimmigrant (includes fiancé(e))

V Nonimmigrant


Calendar is loading...
- Available
- Booked

Full Name*:

Email Address*:

Phone Number*:

Choose Appointment Time*:

Referred By*:

Describe Your Legal Matter*:

Choose Method of Consultation*:

*Immigration Reform Consultations (In-Office Only)*

Translate »